Thursday, March 17, 2016

2016 Holy Week is upon us



Hmmmm, once again a "new" year; another year; and I had lost a blog and now found it again.

I can now change my web site but haven't. I am frustrated that facebook takes up too much time if I go onto it, but that does make it easy toA be out there.... Holy Week is nearly upon me and work needs to be done. This year's journey and new discovery is "The Reproaches". Thanks to deacon Robin for the impetus to go searching for them. I still have to work on the Easter Vigil preparation too. The Candle and The Exultet. but it will be a special few days.

2 comments:

  1. and I write now as Christmas 2016 is upon us! Perhaps I should re discover how to blog! This week Martin J comes to St Philip's as the new rector. Today I am waiting for Belinda to deliver the back of a borrowed wheelchair. (necessary if I want to go anywhere! Still, today I was with the ANU Chaplaincy Board drinking coffee, but having a special gathering. There is still a work to be done. AND look at this web page: http://members.tip.net.au/~lindafrd/Dillard.htm Weasel.... so much in tune with the "Mindfulness" meditation course I am doing. ANd I need to write a Christmas Letter. Update from http://members.tip.net.au/~lindafrd/Christmas_Letter_2010.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2018. I am trying again to blog. I write a weekly email that could easily be a useful blog post. But where do I send it??? and PS since this last December 4th 2016 life has been turbulent. I used the wheelchair a lot before having a hip replaced. So that was the trouble! Now I am doing a lot of gym work and using only Canadian crutches. But the focus of life is about walking. the MS doesn't make that easy.

    ReplyDelete